Little flash back of some months ago after Respublica race.
Wilis:"Hey Micc what about if we do an exchange?"
Micc:"Tell me more!"
Wilis:"What if I send you a NO. 22 Great Divide for your Colnago Esamexico?"
Will:"Cool, but watch the paint of my new bike dude!"
So here we are, the guys at Officina Meccanica Valle made their job on this beautiful titanium road bike.
Frame was born for Mechanical Groupset, but has been adapted to accomodate Shimano Di2.
See below complete assembly details:
- Frame: N°22 Great Divide
- Headset: Chris King
- Fork: Enve 2.0 Road 40 mm Rake
- Stem: ENVE 120 mm
- Dropbar: ENVE compact 42 mm
- Groupset: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070
- Chainring: Shimano Dura-Ace 52-36
- Pedals: Garmin Vector2
- Wheels: ENVE 2.2 Tubular Dura-Ace 11-28 cassette
- Tubulars: Continental Competition 700 x 25C - Lightweight edition
- Seatpost: ENVE 25 mm offset
- Seat Clamp: Thomson
- Saddle: Fizik Antares Carbon Braided
- Bottle Cage: Lightweight EDELHELFER